Capella BSN4016 Unit 9 Discussion
For this discussion, respond to the following:
- Have you participated in clinical trials at some point in the development and release of a new drug (for example, the Eli Lilly Phase III trials for Xigris [drotrecogin alfa] in the treatment of sepsis, or the Novartis Phase III EXPEDITION trial program for QVA149 [indacaterol/glycopyrronium] in patients with moderate-to-severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD])?
- What was your role in this process?
- Did your role follow your scope of practice during the trial? Explain why or why not, using support from the literature and this week’s readings.
If you have not participated in a clinical trial in your practice:
- Describe the rationale for a step in the research and development of a new drug that does apply to your practice.
- Support your description with findings in the literature as well as your review of this week’s readings.
Respond to one of your peers by adding to his or her description. Your response should indicate that you have read the weekly readings and contain at least one reference. Additionally, make sure that your response is in accordance with any of the established faculty expectations. Always be sure to follow proper APA style and formatting for any citations and references.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges