Word process, double space, 12pt font answer as complete as possible.
- Cortisol is a chemical that is produced in response to stress. Sustained high levels of cortisol are responsible for many health related problems. Name four common health problems and also identify one classic “syndrome” caused by the body unable to regulate Cortisol production therefore making too much.
- Please list five essential foods along with their food group you would consider vital to a healthy diet and explain why this is!
- Please describe five reasons why exercise and an active lifestyle will help promote vitality and longevity in one’s health and have potential to reduce and minimize stress.
- Please identify and describe five ways in which we can cope/deal with stress through mindfulness methods/approaches, in other words, ways that help us center/focus to be in the moment.
- Please identify five causes of distress in the workplace and explain why at least one of these causes could be viewed as eustress (positive stress).
- Please list five common barriers to Active Listening and describe the four steps discussed in class for being or becoming a more Active Listener.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges