Week 9 Questions Prevention Chapter 17 HE366 AOD Study
- Define prevention, specifically AOD prevention
- Briefly define risk factors and protective factors in terms of AOD abuse and addiction. Give some examples of each.
- Define the three levels of drug prevention programs; primary, secondary and tertiary. Give examples for each level.
- A.R.E. is a popular school based prevention program used in about 75% of schools in the USA. What is the positive premise of this program? What is the criticism of this program?
- Of all the theoretical prevention models, 2 emerge as most effective: Social Influence and Person-in-Environment Model. Describe the basic assumptions of each, and describe what sort of prevention strategies they advocate.
- A very successful program in the US is “Drug Courts”, a collaboration between law enforcement and treatment resources. Explain the goals of Drug Court, explain what the person in Drug Court must do to complete this program.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges