1. Choose a patient that you have seen in your practicum.
2. Choose a patient who presents with symptoms indicating hypertension.
3. Identify the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered for this patient with the actual or suspected diagnosis.
4. Provide evidence-based rationale as to why you ordered the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) for this diagnosis.
5. Provide an estimate of what each of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered costs in your practicum setting.
6. How did you interpret the findings of diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered? For example, what are the pertinent positive/negative findings of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered?
7. How did you notify the patient of the results of the diagnostic test(s) or laboratory study(s) you ordered?
8. What follow-up and/or referral to another health care provider are needed for further care of the patient?
9. Describe what is meant by Ã¢â‚¬Å“cost-benefitÃ¢â‚¬Â of a diagnostic test.
The information should be provided in the form of a 2-4-page paper not including the title page or reference page.
The paper should be written in paragraph form with each component of the assignment included as a subheading. For example, there will be a subheading for each of the 9 points.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
Please have the 3 references journal entries within the last 3 years. Please include the doi for each article.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges