Kevin Valeri is a 64-year-old man who presents to the gastroenterologist’s office with constipation and abdominal bloating.
- Pain level is a 4/10 location = right lower abdomen
- Retired Engineer
- States he has been going to the bathroom with the help of laxatives, but not having regular movements
- Appetite is decreased, some nausea
- PMH: depression, anxiety, chronic constipation
- Vital signs: T 37 degrees Centigrade, P 64, R 16, BP 124/58
- Bowel sounds hypoactive in all four quadrants
- Medications: Lamictal 200mg daily, Lexapro 10 mg daily
- Weight = 210 lbs, last visit weight = 195
- What other assessments should be included for this patient?
- What questions should the nurse ask with regard to the abdominal pain?
- From the readings, subjective data, and objective data, what is the most probable cause of the abdominal pain?
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What interventions should be included in the plan of care for this patient?
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges