NR 439 Week 5 assignment
Reading Research Literature – Week 5
Type your answers to the following questions using complete sentences and correct grammar, spelling, and syntax. Click Save as and save the file with your last name and assignment, e.g.,NR439_RRL_Smith.Submit to the Week 5 RRL basket in the Dropbox by11:59 pm MT Sunday at the end of Week 5. The guidelines and grading rubric for this assignment may be found in Doc Sharing.
Name:[replace this text with your name]
The following questions pertain to:
George, S., & Thomas, S. (2010). Lived experience of diabetes among older, rural people. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(5), 1092-1100.
1) What is the purpose of this research?
2) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
3) Did the authors describe the research design of this study? If so, give a description.
4) Describe the population (sample) for this study.
5) Was the sample adequate for the research design that was selected?
6) Describe the data collection procedure.
7) How were the data analyzed after collection?
8) Discuss the limitations found in the study.
9) Discuss the authors’ conclusions. Do you feel these conclusions are based on the data that they collected?
10) How does this advance knowledge in the field? The following questions pertain to: Hunt, C., Sanderson, B., Ellison, K., (2014). Support for diabetes using technology: A pilot study to improve self-management. MedSurgNursing, 23(4), 231-237.
11)What is the purpose of this research?
12)What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
13) Did the authors describe the research design of this study? If so, give a description. 14)Describe the population (sample) for this study.
15) Was the sample adequate for the research design that was selected?
16) Describe the data collection procedure.
17)How were the data analyzed?
18)Discuss the limitations found in the study?
19)Discuss the authors’ conclusions. Do you feel these conclusions are based on the data that they collected?
20)How does this advance knowledge in the field.
NR 439 Week 6 assignment
Research Article Review Guidelines Purpose
The purpose of this assignment is for the student to learn to assimilate, analyze, critique, and summarize an original research article.
Student is to select a report of a single, original study that has been published within the last five years from the CCN Library. Course Outcomes Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to meet the following course outcomes:
CO1: Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice.
(PO #7) CO2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (
POs #4 and 8)
CO4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and lab significance related to evidence-based practice.
(POs #4 and 8)
CO5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice.
(POs #7 and 8)
The assignment is worth a total of 200 points.
You are to submit your paper to the Week 6 Research Article Review Dropbox by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 6.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges