NRS-434V Week 5 Movie Character Health Assessment Presentation
In this assignment, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the application of the functional health assessment of a movie character. To complete this assignment, choose a movie from the following list and identify a character from the movie on whom you would like to do a health assessment. If you wish to use a character from a movie not included on the following list, get the approval of your instructor.
- Away From
- Lorenzo’s Oil
- My Sister’s Keeper
- Rain Man
- Steel Magnolias
- The Elephant Man
- The Mighty
- The Tic Code
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 slides using the template “Movie Character Presentation.”
- Provide an introduction and background overview of the movie character (client).
- Assess the client using the “Functional Health Pattern Assessment.”
- Based on your “observations” and thoughts, document your assessment, providing examples from the movie.
- Describe any observed or potential cultural, geographic, religious, ethnic, or spiritual considerations of this client.
- Describe two normal health patterns of the client as well as two abnormal health patterns that you observe, and provide examples.
- Develop an appropriate nursing diagnosis for the client based on your assessment.
- Identify and describe three interventions for the client: health promotion, health prevention, and maintenance.
- Identify at least two possible resources or community services to which you would refer this client and provide rationale for your choices.
In addition to submitting the presentation to the instructor, post your assignment to the Movie Character Health Assessment Presentation Main Forum as directed by instructor. Respond to other students’ posts in a manner that initiates or contributes to discussion. Each person should make at least three substantive comments.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges