The vice president (VP) of marketing has hired you as the leader whose first task involves implementing a new process for applying customer service within the organization. The VP shares that the purpose of this initiative is to help resolve a list of issues that are negatively infecting teamwork: (1) morale is low, (2) employees are consistently late for work while others leave early, (3) workers disagree on the daily workload, (4) there is no drive or enthusiasm, and (5) above all, two employees have complained about harassment.
Your team consists of eight employees: three are newly hired employees, five employees are male and three are female. Each employee has a diverse background. Your charge is to reach the goal of improving customer service by directing the team through the five stages of team development.
After reading the scenario, write a minimum three-page paper by using the following questions as guidelines:
1. Motivation: What is the current state of motivation for employees, and what can you do to improve their motivation?
2. Leadership: What can leadership personnel do to positively impact teamwork that eventually leads to better customer service?
3. Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with one another in order to maintain a positive teamwork dynamic?
4. Resolving conflict: How can the employees approach resolving conflicts with customers?
5. Teamwork: What types of activities would help the team progress through the five stages of team development? (See page 161 in the textbook for the stages.)
Also, be sure your paper fulfills the following requirements:
The body of the paper consists of at least three pages.
The format of your paper follows APA style. Click here to access the CSU Citation Guide. A sample research paper that has been formatted in APA style starts on page 20 of the guide.
Properly cite one reference (e.g., journal article) that you located from the university’s online library.
Properly cite two references (e.g., article, webpage) that you located from reputable sources (e.g., online library or reputable webpages).
Properly cite your textbook within the paper.
Also, I have attached another…..if you can do it
Thank you very much
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges