William Smaile is a 65-year-old man who presents to his general practitioner’s office with complaint of right forearm swelling, redness, and pain. He was recently discharged from the hospital where he had been receiving intravenous antibiotics for a respiratory infection.
- Pain level is a 5/10 location = right forearm, aching
- Retired foreman at a local industrial plant
- Vital signs: BP 150/68, T 37 degrees Centigrade, P 80, R 16
- Swelling and reddened right forearm, warm to touch
- + pulses, brachial and radial (R)
- +2 capillary refill fingers right hand
- What other assessments should be included for this patient?
- From your readings, what is the most probable cause of the swelling?
- What is your nursing diagnosis?
- What would be included in the nursing care plan?
- What interventions might be included in the plan of care for this patient?
Professional college paper writers: #1 Best Essay Writer: Are you looking for a custom essay service to accommodate your specific needs? At study-tutors.com, we have earned the reputation for being a leading provider of original, high-quality essays at affordable prices. Our professional writers will do their best to create a paper you need and help you succeed in studying. Our custom essay writing service is aimed at giving you the professional writing help you need to succeed. If you do not have the time for all your college writings, our experienced essay writer will have your back.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Answers Written from Scratch
GET ESSAY WRITING HELP!
- Any citation style
- 24/7/365 Live support
- 100% Original
- No hidden charges